|Company Name||Progen Enterprises Limited|
|Country/Region:||Guang Dong - China|
|Contact:||Ken Wangsales manager|
|Last Online:||16 Jan, 2018|
This new model 12MP scouting camera(also called game camera/trail camera) is a scouting device.It can be triggered by sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest(ROI),.which is detected by a highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red( PIR )sensor,and then take pictures or video clips automatically .
OEM ORDER IS WELCOME,YOUR LOGO CAN BE SILKPRINTING,EMBOSSING OR METAL PLATE.
*12 Mega Pixels CMOS sensor
* Up to 16GB SD Card Capacity
* Sharp and bright color pictures/videos in daytime and clear black/white pictures/videos at night
* Built-in 2 1/4" LCD color display
* Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 3 months with 4 x AA batteries and 6 months with 8 x AA batteries)
* Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera's response speed
* Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22F to 158F
* Compact size (5 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches). Well designed to deploy covertly
* Impressively quick trigger time (1 second)
* Under Time Lapse (Periodic Shot) setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nest or insects running around, etc.
* Setting Time Switcher on, the camera can be programmed to only work in specified period every time,
* Backpack-looking tree grabber makes mounting and aiming a snap
* Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. This helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos
* Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures
* Lockable and password protected
*Trail camera for hunting * Animal or event observation * Motion-triggered security camera, for home, office and community * All other indoor/outdoor surveillance where invasion evidence needed
*PLEASE NOTE, if you are not using the cam for a extended period of time, it is recommended that you remove the batteries from the cam to avoid possible acid leak that may damage the cam which would void the warranty *